The Colonel W. Patrick Naylor Scholarship
Awards will be awarded and administered by the Office of Veterans Services with consultation from the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships within the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support. A committee will review the applicant pool to determine recipients. Preference for the award will be given in the following order:
• Wounded Warriors
• Spouses of honorably discharged Veterans and retired military personnel
• Widows/Widowers of honorably discharged Veterans and retired military personnel.
Additional criteria and considerations include:
• Applicants must be in good academic standing, based on the University’s general guidelines and attending the university as a full-time student.
• Applicants must provide documentation of honorable service by the military member (DD Form 214).
• Awardees may reapply for the scholarship annually provided they continue to meet the criteria for the award but will compete on equal footing with new applicants.
• Priority will be given to Air Force personnel in the above categories followed by the other uniformed services in equal weight.